Sunday, April 3, 2011

I've spent the day sorting through the many things I've got for PUDDLE. We have some terrific items once again this year, for raffle and door prizes, for contest prizes, and for gift bags.

In other news, etsy seller AintThatCunnin has agree to become a sponsor! http://www.etsy.com/shop/AintThatCunnin

If you are considering donating anything to PUDDLE that you haven't already told me about, I just want to mention that what I most need are items that can be used as contest prizes or items for the gift bags. At past PUDDLEs, each gift bag included a special item unique to that bag, normally worth between $5 and $20. I'm particularly short on items that fall into this category right now, so if you sew, knit, crochet, etc. and would like to donate a few doll items, please let me know. Thanks!

Also, because PullipStyle is preparing to move, they will not continue to replenish stocks as we get close to PUDDLE. If you are sure you want to buy a particular doll at PUDDLE, they'll need to know by May. Otherwise you may be disappointed. They will have dolls on hand for last-minute, unexpected purchases, they just won't be able to guarantee that every doll will be in stock on June 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment